rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huge Confidence Issues- and the Solution

Huge Confidence Issues- and the Solution

OK, so I was looking back at my life after some feedback I've gotten on another thread of mine.

Here's my problem- I think I'm worthless.

I scored 98th percentile on the MCAT, yet I think I'm stupid.

After years of obsessive workouts and some "vitamin" use, I get comments on my physical appearance, yet I still think I'm a fat slob.

I was elected as Vice President of my fraternity at a large university, yet I still think I can't make friends or hold a conversation.

I recently came back from the FSU on trip where I met with a gorgeous blond. She was flirting with me and was clearly interested. I didn't make my move. Why? I wasn't certain she would want a guy like me. I was a pussy.

I think I've got the solution to almost all my game issues- I just need to say "fuck it" and be super agressive. Say "I deserve this" and just fucking take it.
I saw this old, ugly dude hitting on this cute young girl on my trip...and he was getting somewhere. He wasn't smooth, classy, or nuanced...he was groping the shit out of the girl then kissing her.

So, next time I have a date. Makes some conversation at a cafe, go for a walk, touch her or hold her hand, whatever it is..just do it agressively and with confidence. We pause at a scenic spot (monument or river)..grabe her by her neck/head and pull her in for a kiss. This isn't the US where a girl will accuse of rape, not acting like I already have her is the only way to lose her.

So: agressive, take what I want, just say "fuck it" and grab it.
Thoughts.

Messages In This Thread