rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she DOESN'T ask questions...

When she DOESN'T ask questions...

In Day Game, I think Roosh has astutely isolated another facet of game, all the more impressive because it is not an event which one would notice easily, but a non-event which is nevertheless important.

=====

Just got very politely blown out a couple nights ago on a coffee-walkaround date; to be fair the chick was fairly out of my league, an 8 who was thirty years younger than me, I'm overweight too.

She was very polite, socially skilled, a good conversationalist, extremely intelligent, and smiled a lot. I don't really know if I effectively dropped bait, we were discussing a wide variety of non-chick-crack stuff, movies-psychology-cultural differences; which was nice for a change-- very bright girl.

I was so taken with her, and she was so skilled at carefully answering my questions, and at maintaining a sweet but fake defensive smile, that I didn't even notice over the course of two(?) enchanting hours I don't think she asked a SINGLE significant question about me.

I had done some minor escalation early, but later when I escalated more she clearly tensed up and didn't like it.

In contrast, when I went to the health club later ( trying to lose the lard!) the less intelligent but very sweet my-age-minus-30 receptionist asked two questions about me while I chatted her up.

A socially skilled and polite girl who likes you but is not turned on by you can keep going on for hours acknowledging you and responding to your questions, but inside she's not really that into you or wondering about you, or she'd ask something.

I think Roosh has found a great, subtle negative indicator to work with.

I've read that women talk THREE TIMES as much as men do, a lot of the time unless we're very sharp we're talking to them and they are way ahead of us, they just are much better at reading between the lines and feeling out what's happening, and also fooling you as to what's happening.

Messages In This Thread