rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canned tuna and Mercury

Canned tuna and Mercury

This thread had me thinking all night. Fishing a passion of mine and a large part of my income. This mercury crap has driven me nuts for years.

After banging out an NFL cheerleader (its Pro Bowl week) I sat down here in my hotel to do an unofficial study. The theory I wanted to prove was that your chances of dying from a shark attack were higher than getting poisoned by mercury in shark meat.

I am unable to prove it at this point. There is so little information available about the actual number of people who get sick from mercury in fish. It is impossible to compare any amount to the 60 people killed by sharks per year.

I did find out that:

-10% of high school students in Hong Kong had high levels of mercury in their systems. I cannot, however, find out how many high school students there are total over there so it could be 10 or a million.

-Jeremy Piven got hydrargyria (mercury poisoning) after eating sushi twice a day for 20 years. Here's the thing though, you wouldn't have time to sit down at two sushi restaurants a day. I bet he ate a lot of bentos. As many of you are aware, the bentos contain that fake lettuce green stuff so the wasabi doesn't touch the sushi. That's dyed plastic shit, and I bet it has some mercury in it.

-The State of California makes people put warning labels on things, and I've seen these labels before. It's because of something called Proposition 65 and I read it. What a bunch of bullshit. these are the ones that say: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Basically, lawyers specialize in filing Prop 65 suits on behalf of what's called "straw man" plaintiffs, and make millions of dollars. Anything involving a "straw man" is sketch if you ask me. These lawyers just figured out a way to scare people and make money. Because of what I found out I don't believe any of those labels are factual and encourage all of you to ignore them, or anything else The State of California says.

- Autism is a big deal these days. I see people with the bumper stickers that say "Autism: It's no mystery, it's mercury" This is because they use a mercury based preservative in vaccinations. When kids are over-vaccinated then eat fish, they get autism. Lawyers have been trying to push mercury lawsuits over autism for a long time. Schools are set up that charge 140k a year to educate the autism kids. When you go there to enroll a kid, they give you a list of lawyers that specialize in suing cities and medical malpractice insurance companies in order to cover that tuition. Most real studies say that Autism is 90% hereditary.

To conclude, I cannot determine if eating shark is more dangerous than swimming with them. I have been aware for years that the dangers of shark attacks is way over hyped. My little study here shows that the mercury is the same deal.

The NFL cheerleader is the token Asian member of an east coast team's squad. All the hype surrounding NFL cheerleaders and how they fuck is absolutely true.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread