rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing Body Fat as fast as possible.

Losing Body Fat as fast as possible.

I've lost about 12 pounds and ~2" off my waist the past few months. Basically just from eating decent and running.

I've got six weeks before pool season officially starts. I'm planning on losing another 12 pounds, but this time in a window about twice as small (six weeks).

I'm probably hovering around 12-14% BF. Does anybody have any anecdotal evidence about losing another 10 lbs or so at this level (I'm 6', 185lb, 34" actual waist)? I know getting to sub 10% is hard, however I feel like it will be more and more rewarding the closer you get to that level. Basically you get to a point (say 12%-14%) where there isn't any significant accumulation of weight anywhere, just little bits of pudge in some spots (love handles, lower abs), but you can't grab a hunk of anything (like you can in the higher teens!). I feel like once you get to this point, 10 lbs will make a huge difference. I sure hope so anyway.

I'm doing cardio 4-5x a week, aiming for 2000 cals 5 days a week with two 24 hour fasts per week. Trying to take it easy on drinking.

[to clarify from my first thread, i have taken creatine which added about 5 lbs, so I consider 192 to 180 lbs to be my weight loss]

Messages In This Thread