rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Pays On Dates?

Who Pays On Dates?

Quote: (01-25-2012 09:35 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

All the talk on here about suiting up and acting classy but then half the guys say don't ever pay for a date and never go on a second date if she doesn't fuck on the first. Call me a sucker, but if I'm on a date with a hottie who I want to bang, I'll gladly pay for the date. And if she's a quality hottie and it takes more than one date to fuck her, then I'll go on a second or third date. I don't buy into that bullshit about never paying a dime or agreeing ahead of time who will pay, or rules about "if I don't fuck on the first date, I never see her again."

Thank you for saying this.

Most of the posts here need disclaimers: "Don't do this if you're trying to bag a woman".

The advice is very much tailored to low-quality women who aren't good enough to mean anything to you more than a fuck.

Dudes are saying do such and such only for your wife, well shit your wife has to be your girlfriend first.

Most dudes are learning game to get quality girlfriends, as much as dudes here idolize guys like G and Mixx, most will never be those dudes nor am I sure that's the ultimate goal anyway.

I also recall saying in an old thread, dressing nice and running asshole game are incongruent messages.

Messages In This Thread