rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Pays On Dates?

Who Pays On Dates?

Interesting blog post...

http://therulesrevisited.blogspot.com/20...dates.html

Quote:Quote:

When it comes to paying for dates, the rule is simple: always assume you are going to split the check, and offer to do so. If you wouldn't be willing to pay for your half of the date in order to spend time with a guy, then you shouldn't accept his invitation to go out in the first place. So the first part of keeping the financial side of dates simple is not accepting invitations from guys you aren't interested in.

I think it's better to get out in front of things and communicate clearly what the rules are for the date, you know the saying about assumptions. Initially, you shouldn't be going anywhere where the money you spend is really bothering you anyway. Most of us expect these chicks to give up pussy, but also don't want to spend $8 on them for a wrap.

Put that shit into perspective.

The other alternative is offering to "help" her make dinner either at your place or hers. I steer clear of having chicks over to my place because that's how you create stalkers, this may differ for those who live in locales where people are more trustworthy, which is not the case where I am.

Here's an interesting response from a female...

Quote:Quote:

I was a little bit surprised by this - it is the modern way of thinking and I suppose I support it, but at this point I am old-fashioned. I have never been out to dinner with a man who hasn't picked up the entire bill, but usually it happens when I go to the ladies' room (I come back, he's taken care of it, I say "thank you"). I don't go to the LR just to have him take care of it OBVIOUSLY, I usually have to go (at the very least to freshen up).

Bullshit. Her going to the ladies room before the check is paid is her way of disconnecting herself from having to be a part of settling up. If it was obvious that that was not her goal, she wouldn't have to state it, because it's "obvious".

When a woman is going to pay for the meal or her part of it, she will go to the ladies room afterwards.

I don't really do dates, as I think they send the wrong message, especially when you're dealing with an emotionally unavailable woman who's letting a number of men satisfy her various needs.

After she's established you mean something to her, then date on.

Messages In This Thread