rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics For Philippines

Logistics For Philippines

Quote: (01-28-2012 09:18 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 09:07 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 12:02 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2012 12:10 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Philippines is the best place in the world for getting laid with cool, pretty, non-pro chicks.

The part of your statement that takes me back a little bit is the "non-pro" part of your statement. I know you are talking about online game and mall game, but damn, there are so many hookers in Manila. I personally think Ukraine is the "best place in the world for getting laid with cool, pretty, non-pro chicks." But for me "best" is in terms of quality, not quantity.

Amen

From the information ive gathered in the forum, Ukraine seems like a paradise for most players. However, aside from an Indian guy who was there on some school program with an established local social group, most of the reports on the field have been from tall white americans or europeans. Im not sure it would be such a paradise for a turkish looking hispanic, asian or black guy traveling solo dolo. In that sense and because english is spoken there, the Philippines seems like a more equal opportunity place for all gamers.

yeah for real. I am also wondering how other races are received there. How would light skin brothers do in the Phillipines?

Anybody cares to share some pics of the local girls so i can see whats the talent there?

Messages In This Thread