rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do Americans think of this?

What do Americans think of this?

Quote: (01-28-2012 02:16 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

For those who disagree, that's fine. It's like when G says he believes America is the easiest place to swoop girls, which I agree with, a lot of guys on the forum strongly disagreed with him. I can't speak on everyone's experience. Some of you might have good reasons to think America is NOT the greatest country, but I think it is, and I've laid out my reasons pretty clearly. It's all good.

Yeah, it's all good.

I like America, for all it's faults (like injecting STD's into Ecuadorians and admitting it).

I think we are comparing Mangoes and Papayas. America has the advantage of "standing on the shoulders" of other Empires before it. It is the newest one, so it should have made progress.

I would also argue that America is the biggest waste of potential in the history of the world, but that is another story for another day.

Still, I like the place. And I will most likely spend at least part of the year in America (unless I can find better places all year round) for my life.

So that says something in and of itself.

After all, we do have the easiest girls.

Messages In This Thread