rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dominance Displays

Dominance Displays

Honestly man, if I were you I'd take up Krav Maga. The other martial arts listed are great too, but Krav is the most practical for this kind of situation. After about 6-12 month of taking it going HAM, you should be able to beat down any douche that crosses your path(in the unlikely event that you run into someone who is more experienced than you, run off. You can usually tell by the way someone stands prefight or right after the first blow, if they know what they're doing). I'm a green belt, been fighting for almost two years.

When it comes to NYC and tapout, affliction, ed hardy queers, I've had my fair share of them. My stance is simple, I won't start a fight but I certainly won't back down from one either. These guys are the ones who act the baddest, but when shit hits the fan, they run away with their tail in between their legs. When I had a shitty job, I would get these guys on my line all the time. When you're as confident as I was in winning the fight, you learn to not give a shit. If it got to that point(where he initiated contact), he would have his ass on a platter. By the way, I'm not the biggest guy 6'0 165 pounds. I usually wore my Krav Maga shirt under my work vest and many people took note. Until then, I would mirror the eye contact he was giving me, as well as the vibe. If he acted like a douche, I kept unwavering eye contact, checked out his girl, etc. As Mike Tyson says, the first person to look down prefight, is the loser. If he was chill, I was chill. Simple. In short, I've never gotten into a fight at work and really wouldn't want to deal with all the bullshit that came out of it, but tension was certainly there.

Now, I have had altercations with these guys in clubs, bars, and the street. What hasn't been discussed is using a tactic greatly underlooked...deceit. Assuming you are highly trained, deceit is one of the best weapons you have when dealing with these douches. Acting like your a pussy, so that he can initiate contact, and you can beat him down. It's all about thinking ahead. You want the cameras to show him initiating contact because then it was in self defense. Like a game of chess.

If I wanted to fight him in your instance. I would have shoulder checked him, acted a little badass to get him rowdy like say "What the fuck man?", his guido ass would flip and start getting loud. Eventually he'd act like he wanted to get physical and say shit like "You wanna fight", "I'll fuck you up". At that point I'd put my hands up acting like I don't want to fight and scared and say something like "You have pretty girls". He would probably initiate with a push or a punch that will probably break his own hand. You will see it coming, block it, knee in the balls, knee twice in the face(his face will look like scrambled eggs at this point), follow up with a few blows to the temple, nose, until he hits the floor. Once he hits the floor, STOP. If you attack when he's on the ground, you're fucked. Fuck his woman!

I would much rather fight him as a customer rather than an employee. So I advise you to get some martial arts training and just get good at sizing people up quick, and grilling hard body. Guidos WILL NOT fight you if you know how to fight/grill. If you act like a pussy they will initiate physical contact, but it is unlikely that they will follow it up. So if you really want to fight them act a little hard and get pussy. You don't want to fight, act tough and know you are. By the way, it doesn't matter if he's a meathead. His temple, nose, eyes, mouth, throat and other soft tissue aren't covered in muscle . I don't know many guys who do dick curls.

Messages In This Thread