rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dominance Displays

Dominance Displays

Quote: (01-24-2012 08:10 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2012 06:56 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2012 06:29 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

Nah, dude..you looked down out of fear. (self preservation)

but you know what...it's totally cool.

I could give you a long winded response but I'll just give you the easy answer.

Lift weights and watch your confidence (and physique) GROW.

p.s. don't try and start fights with douches*

Right.

Guys think that if you say, "Lift, box," then you're saying to fight.

But it's not like that.

When you reach a certain level, although you'll fight, you're just as likely to talk it out. Not to avoid a fight from fear, but because it's only midnight and you're there to pull.

A guy with a "razor beard," fat in an Affliction shirt, walked up to the bar where I was. The bartender went to him first.

Fat guy says, "What, you're gong to just let me order first? You should be a real man and check me."

I just started laughing. It wasn't contrived. I was legitimately laughing, as if at a comedy club.

I would have beat the fuck out of that guy. He wasn't even in my league of guys I'd fight.

He was an Affliction poser. But he had enough of a repilian brain to sense danger.

He was dumb founded. My laugh scared the shit out of him, and he scrambled away without even looking back.

Yeah, that is the thing that people don't understand about training to box or martial arts.

If you train and you have a brain, you have the confidence to walk away.

That is true confidence.

I think I have told this story before.

Outside an event, one of my friends was beefing with some drunk jacka*ss outside over cabs.

My friend is small, but can fight. Trains.

The drunk jack*ss was big, bulked up, but an idiot. You know, Affliction/Ed Hardy dork.

The guy stepped over the line.

My friend cracked him.

Jack*ss gets KO'd and head hits the concrete.

Concussion.

My friend goes to jail for 3 months (long story, my friend didn't follow my advice on lawyers, but that is another story).

Bottom line: walk away.

In street fights, even the winner ends up losing.

So true. The easiest way to avoid a fight is to ask your aggressor, "Have you ever been arrested before?" Even the toughest of douchebags back down to that question.

No one will fuck you up like that law will fuck you up.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread