rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opening and then renting businesses - Is this a smart idea?

Opening and then renting businesses - Is this a smart idea?

I have a great business idea in mind and i am sure that it will work if i put effort into it. However, i am reluctant about moving forward with it because i know it will take much of my time away and i will have to be supervising the business for long hours. I am thinking more about making passive income and looking for a type of business where i can make money when im not also working so this business is not ideal for me when i think long term.

However, I just got the idea of opening this business, put hard work into it for few months and then rent out the business. Does this looks like a good idea?

I know a guy who is doing this same business and he said he could help me out with buying stuff and with the rest of the start up. He is also an expat and he just met someone who is offering him 30% of what he is making from this business per month but he didnt take the offer because he didnt think the money was worth it.

Because i am looking for passive income, do you guys think that it is a smart idea to open a business (i will be actually building it from zero), make it work and then rent it out?

I just want to find out what are your thoughts on this, i would be glad if i hear from you business heads.

Messages In This Thread