rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your lifestyle goals for 2012?

What are your lifestyle goals for 2012?

Before the end of the year:

#1 - Focus heavily on school: Last year of my bachelor's degree and want to really dig in deep and master the material. I can't bullshit my way through this field and really want to excel. This means less partying (at least less drinking when out).

#2 - Continue working out: I have made some great gains, but too many times I party too much which causes me to eat and work out less than I should. Better and more food (I have just bought a juicer) and consistency in the weight room.

#3 - Apply for modeling: For money and opportunities I am going to try to model. I am good looking, but until recently I didn't see it. Many people have commented on it, asking me why I'm not doing it. While nearly embarrassed at first, now I think I have a fair shot. I just want to get a bit more ripped (and a little, and a little more... I know) and will apply before the end of the year. It would be awesome to make sweet money while doors are being opened.

#4 - Game basics: Being focussed on the new found ego stroking of being hot, I have lost my game edge and became too cocky. Kill the ego and be systematic again. Couple of new notches before the end of the year.

Messages In This Thread