rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Next up on divorce stand: Seal

Next up on divorce stand: Seal

Quote: (09-01-2012 11:57 AM)michelin Wrote:  

Looks like Heidi Klum has gone from An Alpha guy (Seal) to chubby Beta (Beta in my view, in spite of having been her bodyguard):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...liday.html

I think this is a typical move for (not so) recently divorced women, who chose Beta in the illusion of "empowering" themselves and putting themselves back together

I just read that Seal let it drop to TMZ that she was fucking this dude before they split. I don't know if it was the reason for the split (they were probably on the outs before the official announcement), but...

"To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I'd much rather it was a familiar face. I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that. ... I guess I didn't expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were," Seal told TMZ. "But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for for the past seven months."

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread