rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching girls seated at a table: What's the best way to do it?

Approaching girls seated at a table: What's the best way to do it?

Nothing beats confidently sitting down uninvited and chiming right into their conversation with one well-placed remark.

For me this works if:

a) I overheard their convo and have something BRIEF and unique / witty to say that demonstrates I "get it" *

b) IDGAF about the group -- if there's a "target" in there, great, otherwise I'm just having fun

c) I'm already warmed-up and being social with everyone (and the venue vibe is also fun and sociable)

When these conditions are met, 90% of the time the girls are smiling and laughing and NOT getting bitchy or weird.

Also, I will eject at a high point, before there's any chance to overstay the welcome.

Then it's easy to come back to this group later on, talk to just one of them, or what have you.

---

* The "I get it" vibe is subtle and hard to explain -- maybe they are talking about some topic where "why do guys I like always X? omg did he tell you Y also?" -- and I can jump in like "ugh, I think I've been That Guy before -- I should have known how it was coming off!" and segue to something else.

I'm "with it" enough to know what they meant, "vulnerable" enough to admit I may have been in the shoes of the guy they are complaining about, yet "above it" enough to joke about it with no hard feelings and move the convo into something more fun.

The meta-vibe is that I'm smooth enough to interrupt my way into their convo after eavesdropping [wow that sounds awful!] -- without it seeming bad at all. They are laughing and smiling with their new friend / interlocutor.

Messages In This Thread