rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Was Your "Best of" for 2011?

What Was Your "Best of" for 2011?

Quote:Quote:

Question:

Did you roll Suited Down in BKK?

What was the verdict?

Yo G,

Rolled dolo and suited down in BKK. The flyest suit I have in my quiver was hand made for yours truly in BKK by this 80000year old chinese tailor. He must have put some voodoo in that thing...The matching silk shirt with mother of pearl buttons has this crazy embroidered dragon/cherry blossom tree thing that starts on the left brest and sort of winds over the left shoulder...sounds kind of screwy, but its sooooo dope. People come out of nowhere to ask me where I got that shirt.

The clubs around Sumkhumvit are often happy hunting for fly girls. Had a mini-relationship with this Half-Thai/Half-Paki princess I met there. She was a singer in the club I was in. BKK was big on live cover bands when I was there...

Her cousin was the co-owner and he introduced us and then gave us some hits of E straight from Amsterdam...

The rest was up to me.

for some beach chill out...be sure to hit the Phra Nang penninsula(Ton Sai Beach) and Koh Tao...I lived there for almost a year....rock climbing and swooping euro chicks...that place is like spanish fly....if you cant get laid there you are either dead or Danish

Messages In This Thread