rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European winters rant

European winters rant

Quote: (01-20-2012 01:00 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx- The European job market is different. Money doesn't flow like in North America. If you look at the board, the biggest flossers from here are coming from a North American base. Those from Europe usually have to be more vigilant on how they spend. Point being - it's easier for cats to get broke like that and there aren't many careers there that allow the type of travel that Neil was able to entertain.

In terms of smashing the pockets in the way Neil did, sometimes one has to step back in order to move forward so I think Neil made a good move. Hopefully he gained some contacts during his multiple stays which he can leverage off of.

Being broke in Europe is not as drastic as being broke in America. In America, money talks. In Europe, not so much. In Europe, I was unemployed and my dating life hardly took a hit. In fact, I got more ass unemployed (more time to hit it and more time to set up dates).

Not so here. Being broke here limits the hits to the fatties and the 'mommies'.

I concur with the staying with the parents though, I just can't get along with my mum, living with her would do my noggin in. However, some cats do have those 'laissez faire' type of parents but not me [Image: smile.gif].

P.S. Neil, I have a friend who says the job market in Holland is pretty shyte right now. Is this true or does it depend on the field you are in?

Yep, the job market isnt easy in Holland. I barely have any education myself and am almost an "older" employee. There are ten fresh university students for every job i go after.

I have plans for my own (niche) company but need to get really motivated to pull it off. Like always i still dont know what to do with my life.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread