rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Any of Your Friends Rapists?

Are Any of Your Friends Rapists?

Quote: (01-18-2012 05:03 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2012 03:06 PM)kosko Wrote:  

A ton of my old female friends have "rape" stories. Out of all of the 18-24 stories I have heard only 2 seem legit because the females are completely fucked in the head and had abuse issues as children as well. The rest use the story for a romp they deeply regret and somehow got public.

My cousin whom is the most Alpha Man on earth has been accused of rape probably every single year for as long as I can remember. I have witnessed with my own eyes Women literally throw them selves at him like animals and try and rape HIM.

Dude lives a life of pregnancy scares and rape accusations, still with all of this, women still try and bang - All bullshit. It has gotten to the point where the Cops just toss any report that comes in, he works out with a bunch of em' and they know the bullshit that the Women try and ram through (its a smaller City, Social circles are all connected). They don't even peruse the stuff since its a waste of their time, white-knight cops try and protest but they get squashed by their superiors.

Tell your cousin to make an account on this forum.

That could maybe be done. The Man is 40 tho and cares nothing about others, he would not want to waste his time "reading stories". What I plan to do is just do a long post/sheet outlying my experiences I've had with him (pre-discovery of game and now with game). I hope that it would be entertaining and provide lessons from those making the transformation to Alpha and those already in that stage to where they can see how hectic (or easy) it can be.

I don't know what is above Alpha but he would be in that category, since there isn't one... he is thus classified as a wild mammal.

Before I discovered game I thought he was a animal whom was fucked and twisted. But now I can look back and see things in a different life.

Quote:Quote:

Me:"Why you treat women like shit man"

Him: "You fool! Its them, not me.. I am nothing but a Man! It is the Women whom are shit... do you step in shit or try to avoid it when it is on the ground?.. hmmm?"

Me: "Okay.. well we drop shits evrey day explain.. [cutoff]."

Him: "Shutup.. you are trying to blend a personal necessity (pussy) with random occurrence you can't control(whores). You try to avoid it but inevitably everybody steps in it at some point.. you can't avoid it... only be vigilant to try and dance around it..."

[Image: huh.gif] Shit like that never made sense to me back then ... until now tho. lol

Messages In This Thread