rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypocrisy at work in the Aftermath of Cruise Ship Disaster

Hypocrisy at work in the Aftermath of Cruise Ship Disaster

Quote: (01-17-2012 08:36 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 12:31 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I think the life of a child is worth more since they have more years ahead of them than an adult. And a dude probably has a better chance than a woman at surviving in the water since they are stronger. Other than that I think its more of something you should do for yourself.... as in you want to save those around you and put them before you because it makes you feel good to be that way and you imagine it would be hard to live with yourself if you let someone die, especially a kid because you were selfish.

Or maybe I've seen too many movies, I honestly don't know how I'd respond but I hope I would be heroic about it.

That child could also grow up to be a serial killer. I don't value anyone's life over another... but of course I prefer my own over another.

Yea or he could be a really good person. Or it could be your child. Just saying... not looking to start a fight, just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread