rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All about the P

All about the P

Quote: (01-16-2012 05:14 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Lastly I wanna add, have any of you guys ever busted off while fucking a chick just from how pretty she was? I mean, just fucking a really cute or beautiful chick and busted off from her looks, not the pussy you're banging? It happened to me back in 2010 with a beautiful Turkish girl I was smashing. She just had this perfect face and dark eyes and wonderful body... when she got on top and rode me I busted just from the sight of seeing her head back in ecstasy. The pussy itself was so so. But she was pretty as hell.

That's actually the norm for me. Her ecstasy = massive turn on for me.

Generally, the hierarchy of things girls can do to turn me on:

1. Express any desire to have my child.
2. Show ecstasy/pleasure during the act (combined with her attractiveness). I generally get off of getting her off, if that makes sense.
3. Show submissiveness-verbally and physically.

Everything else (ex: appearance of the vagina itself) comes after this.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread