rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

Its interesting that when you describe the guys in Hawaii its very similar to the Rio image I have as well(I'm not from Rio).

Guys who grew up at the beach , lots of surfers , jiu Jitsu fighters etc.

They're tough , be sure about that. Violence and danger are present in the everyday life of many.

Tons of Hoods?Probably they are a cakewalk comparing to the dangerous zones/favelas in Brazil.

So,you get tough(physically/emotionally) , or else you don't have a shot in life. There is no Danish-like government hand to take care of you when you fall.Gotta watch your back.

Off course I'm not saying that every guy from Rio is like that (nor that Amour is) but the "image" of Hawains and Cariocas can be similar.

On the other hand , Maybe we that grew up outside of the Anglosphere were spoiled by having it easy from the start.
7s and 8s falling on our laps with an effort that in America would land a 4 or 5.who knows.

maybe America,specially Hawaii, is at another level,with TOP guys competing for a smaller pool of decent girls.

There's also the the fact that in general American guys are far better dressed than Brazilian guys(again, can't say for Amour Fou).

So I don't think that it was a case of not having a "Tough" image, but instead it was the lack of game itself or lack of the correct Vibe,as you pointed.

*Anyway , great videos , warrior culture is awesome.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread