rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

Quote:OgNorcal707 Wrote:

one is 6 ft. 3 in., the other is 6 ft 5 in., and both are naturally muscular/athletic, pull hot girls with ease

Well, let's not underestimate the power of height when in comes to attraction. Women are attracted to Men over 6ft (1.90m), much like men are attracted to women with big tits or big hips/ass and small waitsline. It is No.1 in the physical traits that women LOVE about men. It is NOT a washboard stomach like so many men believe it is. If you were to take a guy who is 5'5 in height and is ripped to shreds in his abs, and place him next to a guy who just has a flat stomach, but is NOt ripped, yet stands at 6'4" in height (2m), I guarantee you women will be more attracted to height!

I recently started wearing 3" shoe-lifts to take me to 6'1, and boooooyyyy what a noticeable difference in female attention I get from women just by increasing my height by 3 inches!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread