rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

I definitely think there is a huge alpha/beta divide in the U.S., what they old saying "20% of the guys get 80% of the sex"...?

I experienced this first hand and I cringe to think of those sexless years I spent watching my two friend (both considered very good looking guys), one is 6 ft. 3 in., the other is 6 ft 5 in., and both are naturally muscular/athletic, pull hot girls with ease.

One of these friends had a LTR and is a stand up guy, but the other was a shameless player, who'd lie to these girls, but I wouldn't feel sorry for them, because deep down inside they knew the deal, and often once they figured out he was banging other chicks continued to see him, even though they were aware that they were just in his "rotation".

Now I don't want to sound like I'm looking down on these guys, that I'm jealous, or that I disapprove in any way, I used this personal example of how the alpha easily pulls in our society and culture. Any of the girls getting played by my friend, could have easily found a nicer, maybe slightly less attractive guy, that would happily cherish them, be loyal to them, etc., but instead they chose to ride the "cock carousel" and be a "harem girl" for an alpha guy.

Not only that women in America strive to date/fuck these guys, knowing that a guy is a player, fucks new girls all the time, and seeing him out with other women makes these chicks all the more intrigued and the guy more desirable.

So getting off on a tangent, yeah I think women in America are probably some of the easiest in the world, if you know how to attract them. Therefore you must either have some combination of the following: game, height, good looks, status, wealth, fame, etc.

I think blurb brought up some really good points too, if you live in Las Vegas or party there often, it may be easy to pull every week, or every night of the week if you are as dope as G-Manifesto, Mixx, or Roosh, but most people don't live in Vegas, New Orleans, etc. so your location plays a big role. People in shitty boring suburbs, small towns, rural areas, or even some industrial U.S. cities with bad male-female ratios, or low percentage of hot chicks (i.e. Detroit, Pittsburg, Cleveland, etc.) are going to have a much more challenging time.

If you're an average looking guy, with an average paying job/wealth, average social status, and have average game, you're either going to have to settle with fives, or not get laid. Obviously self improvement is paramount, so the idea is you transcend your averageness, and that's why half of us are here (on this forum).

Finally, to address the OP, from my experience, and everything I've heard/read, the UK probably takes the cake as far as easiness, with the U.S., Australia, Finland, Iceland, Germany, and Brazil, coming in close behind.

Messages In This Thread