rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

Quote: (01-15-2012 06:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

If someone can make a legit case for an easier country, I am all ears.

I don't believe it's just America. It's the entire Anglosphere. From what I've read and heard about from others, it seems as if the U.K., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are up there with America as well.

I'd categorize American men who don't get laid very much in North America in the following situations:

1) He hasn't discovered game yet.

2) He lives with strict, overbearing parents who won't let him go out.

3) He lives in an environment where women are scarce. Examples include living on a ranch, farm, rural areas, and small town suburbia. Your environment definetely shapes your game and determines the quality and quantity of women you get. Game has its limits, and I think that your environment is the ultimate limiting factor. No offense or disrespect to anyone on the forum, but almost every single datasheet, venue, popular club, bar, or hotspot where attractive women are, have almost always been in industrial urban areas (e.g., 1st and 2nd tier cities). There's a reason why almost everyone who goes to Eastern Europe always goes to the urban central areas instead of a village. I'd like to see someone roll into small town Iowa where all the 20-something women have left for college, a big city, or job, and try to score where there are no clubs, bars, or nightlife, and the rest of the women are married or underage.

Hello.

Messages In This Thread