rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

I got a little off topic on this thread with Hencredible and Mixx: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-96...43993.html

I often see people posting on here that places are easier than America to swoop girls.

People claim Thailand, people claim Colombia.

I have never been to Thailand, but I have been to Colombia twice, and I personally don't think Colombia comes close to ease of swooping in America.

When I was in college, you could swoop girls without knowing their names if you were throwing house parties and had a jay of the Chronic.

Old school Rave parties, with girls wacked out on Beans and had pigtails? You could be getting a blower in 30 min if you played your cards right.

Look at a place like Las Vegas.

It is not uncommon to bang a girl after knowing her for 20 minutes.

And it is pretty smooth, but not news worthy to swoop 2 or 3 girls in the same night in Las Vegas. (Plus you have the 24 hour "long clock" there).

I don't know anywhere else in the world that comes close.

Except maybe a place like Cancun for Spring Break (which I have written on this forum about plenty), and again, that is American girls.

Mardi Gras? Do a shot with a girl and you may be banging in under the 15 minute mark.

The inebriation level in America is so much higher than other countries, and trampyness so high, that in my opinion, no where compares.

If someone can make a legit case for an easier country, I am all ears.

I have an itchy plane ticket buying finger.

Messages In This Thread