rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At least he is not a sex tourist.

At least he is not a sex tourist.

Had to share this. WA Today has an article up about some terrorist warning that the USA has issued for all its citizens travelling to Thailand, and in particular Bangkok.

What struck me most though was the picture they used. I almost bust a gut laughing because this one picture has just about summed up what I have seen countless times over the years. Its captured the average western tourist couple perfectly, although the fact that they are so young was what made it so funny. This can be seen everywhere from South American to Eastern Europe to Asia.

[Image: tahi169-408x264.jpg]

There he is, hand in hand with this pale, man like thing who is no doubt also his high maintenance, frigid, strong, independent girlfriend. At least his tranny is thin, which is a rarity for a geeky guy like that. But having this troll on his arm, despite having all those young, exotic, friendly, horny thai girls around him, means he is not one of those loser sex tourists.

What a winner.

Messages In This Thread