rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

manizales, colombia

manizales, colombia

Yo Mixx compadre,
thanks a lot for continously raining gold nuggets on the forum on Colombia! I've had guys I've known for years who have been telling me to get my ass to Colombia but of the all guys who have been telling me to go there, I've got to say you're the one that inspired me the most to finally go there. It's now official, it'll be my next destination. Dude, you should work for the Colombian Board of Tourism. Seriously. Another +1 from me, very well deserved!

Btw, that pic you posted of you with the girl with the white shirt saying New York 87 is hot man. If she's your 6, I'd love to see your 8, 9 and 10's bro. The one you consider an 8 is as solid as it gets for a latina.

If 2010 and 2011 were the years of Asia for me, I have a feeling that 2012 will be a year of returning to my first love, latinas and Latin America and later on, Brasil.

Wedo, the girl from Cali you posted is a sexy mamasita! Nice catch!

Quote: (01-16-2012 01:01 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2012 12:27 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Blue Martini in Brickell is a walk in the park.

I've heard this several times already, I need to get my ass over there for ladies night. Blue Martini in any city of South Florida is a walk in the park, because it is usually filled with Cougars that have a ton of $$$ and do not give a shit about social perception of being slutty - she's got divorce money!

Quote: (01-16-2012 12:27 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

@Mixx - what are you calling an 8? What are you calling a 5? Like a pic example if you can (I promise not to get into a debate about what I'd rank - just want to know what you mean)

The girls I am with are what I consider 6's in my last trip to Manizales. I fucked the one to my left (viewers right) wearing white top that reads "New York 87". I consider her a 6, her friend on my right a 5.

The other girl by herself in second picture is what I consider an 8.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread