rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Gamers

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-15-2012 12:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Say what you will about my blog, love it or hate it, everyone has to admit it is unique and original.

There is no one out there that is describing the intimate details of the International Playboy lifestyle out there.

There is no "No.2".

Props on the blog, G, your stories are great, there's some good game and travel, and business advice. I also use it to brush up on the boxing world when I'm hanging with my friends from Mexico or PR.

My post wasn't hating at all, just that the "Red Pill," advocates are telling us to question things more, but I don't really see where that takes us. I mean, we still have economies to run, wars to fight, diseases to cure, criminals to lock up, and so on...does anyone in the "Red Pill," have a better prescription than liberal free market democracy in terms of how we should run a society?

If you want to free some minds, I think your efforts would be better spent in genocidal Sudan, oppressive Saudi Arabia, or police state North Korea, or talk to some human traffickers in Nepal. Those are some minds that need freeing....not the guy who is working 9 to 5 and likes to watch football on weekends and go to his kid's baseball games.

Messages In This Thread