rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Gamers

Red Pill Gamers

http://kotaku.com/5875690/these-might-be...the-planet

saw this posted on my facebook wall. the guy getting doused in verbal menses ranted about the lack of gendered realism in games like gears of war. to paraphrase. the girls should be less skilled and cant kick ass like the battle hardened unreasonably muscular guys in the game can. makes 100% biological sense. "It would be hilarious to portray the female characters realistically. If you chose the female character in your FPS she would have to move very slowly, dragging the gun around" muscle size is related to muscle strength. the stereotypical "perfect 10" videogame girl probably weighs less than 120 lbs. the guns and shit used are probably 60 lbs. they're physically less able to swing around a big ass gun as well as their 300lb counter parts.

But the point I'm getting at is the prevalence of red pill ideas in areas outside of game + MRA. "Obviously I said something inspiring for some and offensive for others otherwise the ratings would not be so high.

To those inspired: Good. This forum is "Basic Introduction to Reality 101" brought to you by "The Red Pill." Enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole. Just don't step in the feminist bullshit on your way there."

People are beginning to take the red pill and with the anonymity of the internet they are becoming more vocal in their acceptance or at least acknowledgement of its truths.

Messages In This Thread