rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Analysis of Juan Antonio´s game in Vicky Christina Barcelona

Analysis of Juan Antonio´s game in Vicky Christina Barcelona

Quote: (01-06-2015 09:46 AM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2015 09:09 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

That said, let's translate this piece of fiction in a real enviroment. Let's say you are a love tourist, handsome enough and with some money to spend. How woyld you act?
I'd say:
- go in one of the cities mentioned above.
- spend some money to impress a little: rent an expensive car, stay in a charming apartment, buy some good clothes.
- find a way to be socially recognized, e.g. hanging out with people of a certain level: artists, beautiful people ecc.
- walk to the girl(s) after having identifying them as suitable for what you aim to.
- spit your game. In this instance i would say to the girl that I wanna take her with my nice car to a wonderful place (e.g. a beach, a charming monastery, ecc.) and then going to my house, which has an amazing and unique view, dining with the best wine ecc. and then, if she wants to, making love.

I think it might work.

This seems like an incredibly roundabout way to bang a couple American tourists.

I don't doubt it would work, but there are other faster and cheaper options. Trying to emulate his confidence and no-bullshit approach is good, but you don't need the artist's lifestyle to do that.

It was more about: how something like what happened in the movie could happen in real life IF you are not Juan Antonio yourself?

Then, sure, you can still invite that ok-cupid girl on a date and then change venue to your apartment, you'll get a cheaper and faster bang, no doubts about this.

Messages In This Thread