rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Analysis of Juan Antonio´s game in Vicky Christina Barcelona

Analysis of Juan Antonio´s game in Vicky Christina Barcelona

Hey man, you really put a lot into that post, that's cool. Keep thinking like that and you'll probably get somewhere. I couldn't read the whole thing, however, here's a line that can be capitalized on.
Quote:Quote:

First of all I think the man was a genious at calibration / assessing his targets and adjusting his game strategy accordingly.

And this is what it's allllllll about, and what is NOT taught properly anywhere. Now, SOME people are able to do tons of approaches and learn, others do tons of approaches and still can't figure it out, they need a teacher. I've been on a very high end bootcamp. They don't even get close to the stuff you're talking about. It blows my mind that every 'pua' book I've looked at, didn't even have pictures of girls and analysis of what type they might be based on their 'dress', and what game would be necessary. That's ridiculous.

Ok, that dude in the movie is very good looking. I could pull his exact same game and would not get those responses. Sorry. That's genetics. Do what you can. Dude's got a villa to go to also, niiiiiiice. Tall dark handsome, with a villa to boot. Welcome to fantasy land. Still, good movie, and Woody Allen is a genius.

Messages In This Thread