rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I saw first hand how much living abroad boosts your status

I saw first hand how much living abroad boosts your status

Went to orientation today and long story short this guy asked of his international credits would transfer. Fast forward an hour and we are all in line waiting to talk to an advisor. This guy was walking down the aisle and got stopped by one girl Who he talked to for five minuets. Then another girl opened him about his travel. This guy was a short dude and not very attractive but these girls were on him asking him tons of questions.

Me and this guy peeped what was happening and he was like "Shit this guy takes one spanish class and now he's from Guatamala. I think I'll just tell girls I'm from Zimbabwe.".

Which got me thinking about telling girls that I'm from France (my last name is French) and come up with a back story and everything.

I have read about how much traveling helps, but got damn, these girls were drooling.

Messages In This Thread