rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Now Burping & Farting In Public

Girls Now Burping & Farting In Public

As someone who grew up with a gang of sisters, I got the chance to learn a lot about women before I became a man who had to deal with women on a real level.

My sisters were/are incredibly feminine women.

They'd never let anyone outside the house see them without at least being properly dressed, hair brushed, teeth brushed, etc.

When dudes dropped by unannounced, they usually had to wait 20 minutes at least for the girls to get ready.

They were absolutely embarrassed anytime they did any of the human bodily functions when anyone else could possibly notice.

When it was period time, you wouldn't see them or hear from them. They'd literally disappear in the house for days on end.

Now in the past couple of weeks, I have witnessed at least five different incidents of women out in public, burping, farting, and laughing about it with each other. In one case, I was standing behind a girl in line, and after she did it and giggled with her friend about it, she looked at me, and said, "what?"

Additionally, they sometimes can't even be bothered to brush their hair, spray some body splash on, or brush their teeth.

I was in Publix recently where the cashier's breath was so bad, I bought a box of Altoids and intentionally left them there, and when she said "hey, you forgot this," I said, "no, those are for you, my treat."

I often see plenty of women in shoes where the bottoms of their feet are cracked and ashy. Ones who do wear nail polish are now wearing it while cracked, sometimes with even some of the other nails unpolished.

The fuck?

The shit is revolting.

I live in Miami, and I see people sing the praises of women here, and they fail to realize that Miami and Miami Beach are two different worlds. Miami, whether it be the Grove, Coral Gables, Kendall, Cutler Ridge, Homestead, whatever, is full of the kind of women I mentioned above.

The women here are fatter and more unattractive than ever, yet still have diva attitudes.

The clubs are now inundated with these women, which is actually a new phenomenon -- I'd say in the past three years.

I was in Atlanta recently and was absolutely floored by the amount of not only attractive, but approachable and engaging women there, so dudes can miss me with the "Miami women are so (insert pedastalization effort)" talk.

Is this going on in your city?

Messages In This Thread