rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

Quote: (01-11-2012 01:33 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Look at the MTV public service announcement at the end. Basically compelling guys to be white knights. Well, what are you going to do if the cops are white knights too? Look at the sheer anger with which they dragged him out of there. They didn't even seem interested in being objective and hearing both sides of the story.

The announcement opens, "Violence against women in any form is a crime." Do they realize the massive implications of this statement? This means that violence in self-defense, violence "that isn't physical," or violence that's targeted to prevent other violence or consequences is a crime. This basically gives women carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want.

Comedian Bill Burr captured it perfectly.

Quote:Quote:

No, [women are] relentless. They never stop. And there's no reason for them to stop. You know why? 'Cause you can't hit them. It's what it is. Think about that: there's no physical ramifications for being an asshole when you're a woman. Do you know how much of a dick I would be if it was socially unacceptable to kick the shit out of me?

Watch the whole clip. It's genius. I cued it up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z...d#t=04m21s

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread