rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking Control of Groups Abroad (OPM 46 Roll)

Taking Control of Groups Abroad (OPM 46 Roll)

Quote: (01-25-2012 05:45 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Shit, I got a better idea. I'm just gonna fly you down 1st class so you can throw my next party, and just cherry pick later on. ha! [Image: smile.gif]

+1 from me, I can tell you a smooth player!

Mixx

Quick add on to the sheet;

Thanks Mixx for the vote of confidence, but I'm guessing you don't need me to blow your social circle wider. In another thread you posted a link to the “Art of Manliness.” At the site I found the page “How to be the Perfect Host,” with tons of ideas that dovetail with the OPM party/social situations.
http://artofmanliness.com/2011/12/20/how...arty-host/

I incorporated some of the Art of Manliness ideas into a high level meeting last week to great success. My boss, a dude not to be f---ed with, told me, “I liked the way you worked the room.” That means he liked the way I controlled it. (unfortunately I couldn't tell him that I picked up some new moves with the help of a PUA stud in Miami). Bars, parties, meetings, same idea, “occupying the center of the chessboard” as G Manifesto puts it. No fear, approach everyone, establish rapport with dudes, get ladies tingly, run game and establish control over the environment.

The main reason why I joined the forum was to enhance my all court game and ability to game “life,” even beyond women. Amazingly its already paying off. Awesome.

Messages In This Thread