rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio Trip Report

Rio Trip Report

Quote: (01-10-2012 03:44 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Gah! You fuckin bastard! I can't wait to get to Rio! You would think that considering my name and avatar I would have already been there, but not yet. Super appreciate the info and stories. And grabbing a flag in 9 days ain't bad man. You got it, that's what really counts. Plus, you have knowledge now so you can hit the ground running next time.

Quote: (01-10-2012 04:07 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I think it's funny how so many guys think that pussy just falls out of the sky and you can't possibly NOT get laid in Rio. This is obviously totally untrue, I didn't get laid in about 9 days in Rio, and while there are lots of hot women who are sexually open/promiscuous, you still got to put in work.

I get the impression that there is a fair amount of competition there for the top tier women, both from native Brazilians as well as traveling foreigners. It's no secret that Brazilian women love blonde haired/blue eyed men, so if you fit that category and are particularly good looking then you'll probably have it much easier. I wondering if this is especially true for Rio compared to the rest of Brazil?

Anyways, if you are not exceptionally attractive, you will need to put in work and spit game. Obviously speaking Portuguese is a huge plus, and I feel that not speaking much Portuguese was probably the biggest hinderance on my game. My flag came from a woman who spoke very good English, so I was able to spit game, be charming, funny, playful, etc. and there was no communication gap. I am convinced the more Portuguese you speak the more pussy and better quality pussy you will get.

I know this is no p4p forum, but if all else fails there are always the termas, and whether you are a die hard game loyalist or not, I still think they are worth a visit, in my mind it's a once in a lifetime experience.

Actually,
Rio is not one of the easiest places in Brazil to get laid. In the north is way easier.
So 9 Days is actually a pretty good performance. I needed more time to get my first carioca flag.

-Yes, it helps if you are blond. This is true everywhere except in the Southern states, where the majority of the population has some portion of Germanic genes.

P4P here is good and relatively cheap, I used to go a lot with friends when I was in college,but after that I refused to go in order to improve my game.When you have 7+ chicks at your disposal for a small fee, at walking distance to your house..you are at risk of becoming lazy and giving up gaming chicks.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread