rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Knocks Out Jesse Ventura?

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Knocks Out Jesse Ventura?

Quote: (02-07-2013 07:49 PM)KingCokeSnorter Wrote:  

Maybe I have just heard different things. But I heard Chris Kyle was a liar, he was being sued by Venture because Kyle was lying, Jesse Venture said he never met the guy and never bad mouthed the troops/seals and he was never punched by the guy. Sad really that a guy so accomplished would have to tell that kind of a lie. I have a hard time believing that Kyle did this, and he claimed in 2012 he did this in 2006 or 6 years ago.

Ventura
[Image: body.jpg][Image: 32.jpg]

Kyle

[Image: r-CHRIS-KYLE-CHARITY-large570.jpg?6]
[Image: 423030_547611068596703_1901107840_n.jpg]

Albeit, Ventura was alot older in 2006 when Kyle is claiming this happened but anyone whose known a former wrestler or boxer knows that just because their hair gets grey doesn't meant they turn weak and their muscles disappear. Even if Ventura has just half his muscles, that'd put him in the top 5% of people muscle wise, and throw in that he is very big. Kyle is fit but his arms are nothing spectacular and he looks of only normal size. Kyle has no independent witnesses (like the bar staff or bar owner whose camera might pick up a guy being knocked out), waited 6 years to release the story until his book came out conveniently , made statements that are conceivably back tracking and now got shot dead by a whimp. People should not talk shit like this, because I believe karma comes back on them. He lied about knocking out a bigger man, and a smaller man shot him dead, but if he was as big and bad as he claims he should've knocked that guy out too.

Ventura is a fraud and a sellout and you are a troll whose writing and arguments are indicative of an individual with a mild form of mental retardation.

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/ex-seal-j...f-1.187334

"Debbie Lee, who lost her son, Navy SEAL Marc Lee, in Iraq, said the group was mournful and respectful. "It was not a belly-up-to-the-bar type of event," she wrote.

One of her son's SEAL teammates introduced her to Ventura, whom she found offensive. She said she heard him criticize the war and called President George Bush a jerk. Ventura could only talk about himself, she said. "He did not say he was sorry for my loss."

Bob Gassoff, the SEAL who introduced Lee to Ventura, said the former governor wore a beard braided into pony tails and a blue SEAL team hat. "He was badmouthing the war and President Bush. He was upsetting the families of deceased SEALs," Gassoff said.

Andrew Paul, a reservist Navy SEAL, said he notified Mansoor's family about his death and helped carry his body off the plane.

"I grew up watching [the movie] 'Predator' and professional wrestling. I thought it would be cool to meet 'The Body,'" he said.

But Ventura's behavior that night revolted him, Paul said. "He was saying the wrong things in the wrong place at the wrong time. In my opinion, he was being as anti-American as you can possibly get. Now, he would probably argue that he was being very American by challenging the government, but for a bunch of guys who had just laid their lives on the line for their country and who were at a wake for their fallen comrade, he's lucky the punch to the face is all he got."

Most of those swearing out declarations said they didn't see Kyle hit Ventura, but claim they saw the commotion and the aftermath as Kyle took off and Ventura clambered up from the ground with blood on his face.

Jeremiah Dinnell, an active-duty SEAL, was the exception.

"I heard Ventura say that we shouldn't be over in Iraq, doing what we were doing," he said. "And then he said that the SEALs deserved to lose some guys because of what we were doing.

"That's when Chris punched him. All of us wanted to. Chris was just the first one to pop him." "

Messages In This Thread