rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

am I being selfish or what?

am I being selfish or what?

I let society make me feel like I should be married. Well, I did get married and was fucking miserable. It didn't last long and I got out after a couple of years.

For the most part, I always did what I wanted but pressure can hit us all. Luckily, I got my head out of my ass and got out of that marriage.

Never again. I just don't see any reason. Not even if you want to have kids.

All that bullshit about growing old alone. There will be plenty of women to meet regardless of what age you are.

All the bullshit about someone taking care of you when your sick. Just imagine you bought that line and lived with someone for 30 years, got sick and she left. Happens a lot! I would rather have some coin and hire professionals to take care of me. At least I will get some sponge baths from a younger chick. ha

I am older than you and I just don't see what marriage brings to the table anymore. It could ruin you financially when you are about to retire.

Not worth it, imo.

I should have some project finished this year that will allow me to bounce around the world at a moments notice. It took me some time to get here but that would be all lost if I was married and had kids.

There is just too much to see and learn in this world to let marriage anchor me down to one shitty town.

Messages In This Thread