rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

am I being selfish or what?

am I being selfish or what?

You are not being selfish at all. I'm thinking if I ever decide to have kids, it will be in my 40s. Why waste your 30s on one woman when you can be gaming other woman when your at your prime sexual market value?

Many women your age will try to shame you into settling down because then you will be one more male that will potentially give them kids and pay for all of their shit (not surprisingly, these are the same women that were flakes and sluts in their 20s).

Women your age are past their prime and realize that they can't got for the best mate anymore. You are coming to that age that your game and sexual value will be at it's best, and be able to travel wherever for the best women the world has to offer.

My dad had me when he was 43 and because he stayed fit and was a hard worker, he was able to be healthy enough to rase me and my siblings (my mom did help, but the main income came from him and the beef ranch he had).

There is nothing wrong with having kids in your 40s. Hell i'm sure many 40 year old spinster bitches would if they could.

Messages In This Thread