rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Michelle Obama rules .

Michelle Obama rules .

Can you see the eyes of whores lighting up if they saw the title of this thread? Well bitches, it is with great regret that I have to say this, but, I think Michelle is running things in that fucking house. The bitch has gotten real mouthy lately. I have seen her do things to Barack, in public, that makes me think she is running shit . Have you ever seen her interviews, especially the ones where he is present? He sits like a fucking pet almost. She damn near broke into a neck roll one time in an interview. He can't stop talking about her arms, how beautiful she is , blah blah blah, .. She's not that fucking hot dude, and no one really cares.

Even George Bush kept Laura in check, She wasn't everywhere, nor was he always yapping his mouth about her.

At least dumb fuck Herman Cain had that wife of his in check. That bitch was clapping and cheering (on stage I might add) when he suspended his campaign because of infidelity..Then, he hauled the bitch off the stage, (as she did her beauty queen wave) and packed her ass up on a bus. That guy is a cocksman, dumb as shit, but a cocksman.

Newt's wife just sits back smiling like a mannequin with too much make- up on. A true whore look , and Newt, doesn't allow her to say shit, just shut up and smile and hopefully your face won't crack.

The wives of Rick Santorum, Jon Huntsman, and Mitt Romney , just look happy that they were chosen to breed like hamsters. You can tell that they are happy to fuck and keep the guys happy. Smiles all the time.

Rick Perry's wife, runs that house. That bitch is mouthy too. Leads him around, and spoke for him way early in the game. Total signs of who is running shit.

Back to this Michelle whore, Is it just me or does she give off that "I am a black woman" , so don't handle me like that" attitude? He looks so timid around her. What do you guys think? Am I wrong?

Messages In This Thread