rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

is this girl way too relaxed?

is this girl way too relaxed?

I went on a date last night. Girl is nice to look at, but not supergoodlooking, and I 'm expecting to be keen - after all a guy asked her out and I'm not without my good points. She seemed keen to meet again after our 1st 'drink' (we met on the net). I thought that 1st meeting went pretty well, her body language was solidly interested. SHe played with her necklace and hair. She asked questions. She even asked me 'what next' when we were leaving. SHe was dressed in her business clothes, and seeing her in stockings and heels made me horny. Of course I asked her out again!

Now jump to the 1st real date.

I come 5 mins late. I dress slightly down jeans - no shirt, but nice t-shirt and top and groomed, and proper business type black shoes - conservative enough.

However, she turns up 15 mins late, so its me there playing with my cellphone when she arrives. I almost left at the 15 min mark (my rule). I'm glad now I dressed a bit down. SHe comes dressed down - at least for what I'm used to. Jeans, black top, no heels. Generally when girls dated me in the past they'd come in and overdress for me.

Her body language is not attentive unlike the 1st meeting, at least at first, but she sits on the same couch. Its way too relaxed. A little bit of nervousness I would like that - but nothing of that.

15 minutes into talking her cell rings and she takes it, and she's on there for 4 minutes. I get up walk around the bar (!), check out the tables, ornaments etc, get back. She's still talking. ANd I'm listening to her conversation, and she's not even doing this ' I need to get off the phone' type stuff to her friend. She's taking the call like its her lounge room. I check my pockets, dissect a bus ticket, check my spare cash, its a bit embarrassing to be doing this.

Then she hangs up and says 'sorry I shouldnt do that on a 1st date. Its someone I haven't been able to catch all day".

Now I would never do that to a girl I'm interested in, but I wonder whether its just bad phone etiquette on her part. I talked to 2 women to get their advice and the advice was "well she just needed to take the call, she apologised, and you really need to keep dating her to find out what she's like".

The rest of the evening is good and she seems to warm up during it and we connect a little more than we had before. We laugh and have a good time. I got one of those brief kisses where our lips met and maybe a little saliva got exchanged but thats all!

Thoughts?

I'd like to make her. Ask her out again or just move on to the next one?

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Messages In This Thread