rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

is this girl way too relaxed?

is this girl way too relaxed?

Quote: (09-10-2008 08:49 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

When talking about testing the woman doesn't have a list of things to quiz you on and grades you afterwards. It's the subconscious interaction between male and female behaviours where if you want to score you have to know how to deal with what she dishes out which you didn't do a good job at all in handling. So you failed the test. Afterwards, I wouldn't doubt if she went home and was like you know what I can't believe he let me do that while thinking about how the date went.

Look usually I tell people to cut their date some slack. I think its hard to balance that and call someone out. Her behaviour was certainly noted, and she probably didn't get enough shit for it at the time, but I don't like the criticism levelled as 'not passing the test' - we're human afterall. And I doubt she would have gone home thinking that - I was probably one of 3 guys she was seeing and was keener on the other two or something so she let her manners slide.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Messages In This Thread