rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls!

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls!

I've had a few PM's on guys asking about style, and how can an average guy get better at game, fuck better quality women etc.

Well, there have been several threads on what you wear, but I want this one geared specifically towards the average guy; not you Vin Diesels, or Brad Pitts, Tyson Beckford, or Enrique Iglesias looking pretty boys, who can throw on a truckers/baseball cap, and some torn jeans with a 10 dollar V-neck shirt and get female attention. I'm talking about those who feel that their average looks cripple them.

So, how do you go about improving your average looks to get hot female attention? START INVESTING IN YOUR WARDROBE!!! (Repeat that 100x to yourself before you go to bed tonight) That's right boys. It may come as a shock to you, but what you wear, and how you wear it, is MORE important to women than what you drive.

Example, I'm posting a picture of a very average looking Latin dude, but what makes him so special? Notice how he wears his clothes. It's not a boring suit, no, he has even taken the time to add a cool accessory that does not steal away form the cool jacket, but enhances it. ENHANCES IT GENTS!!

So, what makes him so special? Well, not only is he the son of a Former Argie president, but, he kept Shakira off the market for close to a decade, at her beauty peak when Shakira was in her early 20's and all the way to her early 30's - once she got "old" in Latin America standards, he ditched her. Now, you can all say that Shakira used him too, that's true, the 70M dollar 10yr contract she signed with Live Nation was mostly due to the strings Antonio pulled on her behalf, but still, he led the relationship all the way, keeping the pretty boys like Enrique away.

I don't think any of us on this forum are lucky enough to be born into royalty or sons of rocks stars, so if you learn anything from Antonio, is that the way you dress, and your confidence is really all you need 'cuz Enrique Iglesias, he is not...and neither am I, but my clothes turn me into Mixx, the almighty!

So, start dressing GQ cool, and I assure you things will fall into place more often than not, but then of course, if it's game you need now, come see me as that's another separate thread.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread