rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Death of night(club) game as we know it

The Death of night(club) game as we know it

Quote: (01-09-2012 02:41 AM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2012 09:35 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2012 09:15 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I need to go out more solo.

That said , the other thing is that I need to sharpen my game. My current skills are not sufficient to yield above mediocre (bangs in the 5/6 range) results anymore.

Going out solo (especially in a foreign country) makes your balls double in size. After going out solo here (Hawaii) and facing the most hardcore sociopathic bitches I've ever dealt with in my life, everything else feels much easier.

And yes, the trick is to experiment some new grounds every once in a while, as absurd as a place can be, till you find what works for you.

I have a friend in Rio (not that wing of mine you've met) that usually hangs out at underground hip hop spots. Although hip hop is not my thing, those are the first places I'll try out upon returning home, as my friend keeps insisting girls there are much better/easier than the places I usually hang (ex: Casa da Matriz).

Be open to the new!

(ps: SP is on my radar when I return... be ready! [Image: icon_razz.gif])

Is Hawaii a difficult place to game? I will be visiting there later this wear and was wondering what kind of gaming climate the place is like.

[Image: lol.gif]

Check out my Hawaii Datasheet for some info.

I'll be putting an update on my new perception of things here.

In a nutshell: Hawaii is a difficult place to game. More enquiries you can post on the Datasheet thread or pm me.

Messages In This Thread