rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Syria

Syria

Now I am seriously thinking of throwing up an Iran datasheet and scrapping my beirut and romes one for now.

so what kind of girls can you be pulling in Iran, ones like this:
[Image: 3Q2Wm.jpg]
This was my first and only Persian bang in Iran.
[Image: IQos6.jpg]
This girl was Gilaki = non persian but still iranian and was visiting kish island as a tourist while I was there, I met her at a house party, she is not my finest bang but it was that or the right hand and I didn't go all the way to Iran to use it.
[Image: jtLgY.jpg]
This last slut lived in Iran but was not persian. An half arab (leb) mixed with a several minority group in Iran from the north west that is itself a mixture of polish and azerbajani, Talysh, seljuk and other groups who at one time or another invaded. She was a student and was introduced to me through I guy I met in on the beach (at that time only one co-ed beach existed in Iran and its since closed and was out of my way and I didn't know about it and all beaches are gender segregated now) who looked like he had a bit of swagger going on. I still remember her because we had sex on the building roof late at night (can't bring unmarried girls into your hotel unless you get the nikah but it was night and I was horny and there was no where else to do it and it was pretty much the safest place; and i didn't know you could make your own nikah until after).

I think Iran might be the currently great undiscovered frontier for the following reason:
-Feminism has yet to ruin the country but it is rapidly rising. for now women are all lower value than a man and the gringo factor works in our favour. I suspect in 15 years Iran will be ruined by feminist if they ever get "equality" for the sexes. As it stands now Iranian women are desperate to bang foreign gringos because they see a hypocrisy where Iranian men/ police chief are free to bang 6 prostitutes (see above post) one time and they cannot/are not suppose to lose virginity before marriage. Of course they cannot say anything publicly but there way of "getting back" is screwing foreign men and then getting hymen surgery to look like virgins to an examiner.
-One in four Iranian girls are having abortions and hymen reconstruction surgery is the most popular surgical procedure there, it is their version of the breast implant. As Chris Rock said if there is an abortion march You are finding women who are having unmarried sex, married women would almost never get abortions unless they already had like 5 kids.
-Iranian women would rather bang a stranger with no ties to them so their parents do not find out, and they are more likely to throw up a mega bitch shield to men who are known to them through family/friends to prevent rumours of being easy going home with them.
-Iranian women in America and Canada who I have encountered, especially the ones who grow up here and are influenced by western princess media, often have some of the worst cases of princess syndrome, worst than fat black woman who are convinced they are god gift to man, worst than middle class spoiled white women. The best Iranian girls are the refugee types from Iran who have been kicked out for protesting or human rights types because they have no princess syndrome, problem for me is they are almost always around 28-35, which is too old for me but may work perfectly for other players. Often these girls are HUGELY down to fuck because they haven't got dick in years.
-Gaming in Iran is borderline illegal and so can fucking girls if you don't fill out the paper work or if you do not know what your doing and get caught, there is that added sense of sexy danger. But seriously though, one could in theory just say to a girl before hand if we get caught just say we have a sigheh, but its best to have it in writing, so just have one on you and have the girl and you sign it and then you can take girls back to your hotel or whatever fuck freely. i did not learn that it did not have to come from the government until after.
-And most of all Iran is a beta blocker. Gringos with no game or who are not brave will not go there, so inherently only alpha males go to Iran = All gringos have high value there. You will not find other beta gringos ruining the game for you by buying woman a bunch of shit. Guys who have weak game won't meet women, they can't even use the buy a beer angle because its largely illegal. Guys who follow my datasheet will meet women and will fuck if they are semi alpha or have decent game.
-Tehran has 100,000 prostitutes most prostitutes are run away from Pakistan afghanistan and other neighbouring countries. My bet is that no more than 1/3rd of run aways turn to formal prostitution and that one could then find 200,000 runaways who are just plain easy to fuck but not formally prostitutes (well no more so than the average western woman is anyways) so hence are free but may ask you for taxi money or something of that nature. Qom has more runaways so thats where I'd hedge my bets, followed by Gilan Province.
-Iran has a high rate of drug addiction. 20% are involved in drug addiction. And from my norway experience, I can tell you that girls who have drug addict parents love to drop their panties to prove their self worth and fill that empty hole inside of them [Image: tard.gif]
-also do not forget to hit up the armenian spots of town

-Most of all what I love about Iran is the curvy butt women, most seem to have them, and they are unique persian butts with the closest thing being turkish butts (which are a little less nice) but they include having the phatness of a fine booty black woman with the wideness of a fine wide hip latina or white women.

but if America invades Iran which I am certain they will once the next Republican or Obama or Israel decides to bomb then Iran will likely go the way of Iraq and Libya and Afghanistan and become a no game zone unless your in the army. So in short, Iran is a great place to go. Most Westerners can get in on a 14 day visa

Messages In This Thread