rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Love Handles

Love Handles

Quote: (01-13-2012 08:40 PM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

You ever thought about doing chin ups/pull ups?

I do em all week long.

I know what you guys are saying, I'm going in conflicting direction. I'm doing the powerlifter "eat everything" mantra while trying to burn fat, and the two dont coincide AT ALL.

Its worth noting, though, even when I was hard into dieting and keeping my daily kcals below 2400 I still didn't see a loss in this specific area.

I'll mull some of this over, revaluate my weekly intake, and for a whole slew of reasons beyond just vanity weight I have to need to start doing more low intensity cardio

Edit:

Just realized its also worth nothing I dont eat like that all day. Breakfast is my big meal because its free at work, I eat a lite lunch just in general, and especially on gym days because I eat at it at work as well and have to eat just an hour before I'll be working out and I don't want to be lifting on a full turning stomach.

My tenetive plans right now are to switch from eggs to egg whites, while I disagree the fat is bad for you, I do agree that yolks are incredibly calorie laden, some crazy number like 85% of an eggs calories are in the yolk, while only about 40% of the protein is.

Also has anyone done an over night intermitten fasting program? Ostensibly skipping dinner so you have a 14-16 hour period of no food occurring over night?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread