rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guess Her Weight

Guess Her Weight

I don't want to hurt or out anybody. But a woman with no pictures in her online profile bragged about being thin, pretty, and honest. When she sent me pics, I was floored. If she had claimed to be average then I would probably have met her. But I became irate at the hypocrisy and deception.

I texted that she was not thin, and she was insulted. She claims a certain weight, and must be lying. She is 5'1" or 5'2". Guess her weight (pic attached).

Roosh has posted a few hostile essays where he berated women for standing next to him or stealing his drink. I never understood his point before. But I'm starting to relate. It's not a strategem. It's just at some point, you lose patience with liars, flakes, rudeness, etc. I just hope to exorcise my anger appropriately so I don't repel the genuinely nice and attractive women.

Messages In This Thread