rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never fall in love with leftovers.

Never fall in love with leftovers.

Quote: (01-09-2012 02:00 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Date enough and you start to build a list of what you will and won't put up with. Both for purposes of risk and stress aversion. This doesn't generally apply to one night stands, obviously.

Who I won't date, beyond a 1-3 night night stand:

1. Divorced women
2. Women with kids
3. Women who do anything harder than MJ as a matter of habit.
4. Women who are feminists or who have obvious feminist tendencies that i can't abide.
5. Women who have expensive taste (can be a sign of narcissist personality disorder - everyone likes nice things, and so a case by case call needs to be made. "I have a thing for diamonds" is an obvious red flag. Thats the kind of thing that I look for.)
6. Women with short hair - unless incredible potential exists.
7. Women who offer anal the first 1-2 times we have sex - fucking disgusting. Have some pride, ladies.
8. Women who have sex on the first date (I like it , and I'll take it, but its a disqualification for me taking her serisously and not treating her like she's STD infested).
9. Women who show anything beyond a mild sign of needing to be the center of attention (I know, this is a lot of women, but this is one of the primary symptoms of NPD. A lot of modern women have NPD). Needing to go to karaoke every week, excessive self centered facebook posting (the easiest to notice immediately), etc.
10. I hate, hate, hate women who fart in front of me. But these modern western bitches think that behavior is normal these days. so, if you do it, you better be the hottest vagina on two legs - otherwise your stinky ass can lose my number.

Yes Sir, there is in fact a lot of trash out there. One man's trash is another man's treasure, and men who like to pick thru trash, contribute to these whores thinking that they are treasure. Fat ,nasty, chicken gristle sows, are definitely being brainwashed by certain men into thinking "I am a treasure" . You can't even walk into a store, without feeling like a meal when they look at you.

Messages In This Thread