rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

Quote: (01-15-2012 10:10 AM)Sardino Wrote:  

After watching this documentary I decided to give it a try. I had been toying around with the idea of a water fast for a while, so I started out with that.

For the first three days I was only drinking water. The second day was pretty tough because my stomach kept growling at me. I silenced it with water and eventually the growling stopped. I didn't get out much during these first days because I was stuck inside working on a translation. I think not using my body during this time made it easier to not eat. On day three I left the house and ran a bunch of errands. After a few hours my knees and arms were really sore and I questioned why I was on a water fast so I decided to switch to a juice fast.

I got [url= http://www.walmart.com/ip/GE-Juice-Extra...60370]this juicer at Walmart for $50[/url]. It's pretty easy to clean and it gives a good amount of juice for what you put into it. I'm liking the juice fast so far because I feel like I have more energy. I wake up early without an alarm and I feel ready to conquer the day.

After 10 days without food I'm kind of getting bored of not eating and am thinking about transitioning to a raw food diet soon. The biggest downside to this diet is what it does to my shit. What comes out of my ass is very similar to what I put in my mouth.

Sardino, how many juice servings do you drink each day and what type and amount of veggies are you using with each serving?

Messages In This Thread