rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

After watching this documentary I decided to give it a try. I had been toying around with the idea of a water fast for a while, so I started out with that.

For the first three days I was only drinking water. The second day was pretty tough because my stomach kept growling at me. I silenced it with water and eventually the growling stopped. I didn't get out much during these first days because I was stuck inside working on a translation. I think not using my body during this time made it easier to not eat. On day three I left the house and ran a bunch of errands. After a few hours my knees and arms were really sore and I questioned why I was on a water fast so I decided to switch to a juice fast.

I got [url= http://www.walmart.com/ip/GE-Juice-Extra...60370]this juicer at Walmart for $50[/url]. It's pretty easy to clean and it gives a good amount of juice for what you put into it. I'm liking the juice fast so far because I feel like I have more energy. I wake up early without an alarm and I feel ready to conquer the day.

After 10 days without food I'm kind of getting bored of not eating and am thinking about transitioning to a raw food diet soon. The biggest downside to this diet is what it does to my shit. What comes out of my ass is very similar to what I put in my mouth.

Messages In This Thread