rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I Don't Give Out My Phone Number to Strangers" / "Can I Just Give You My Email?"

"I Don't Give Out My Phone Number to Strangers" / "Can I Just Give You My Email?"

Quote: (01-04-2012 07:59 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2012 05:11 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Personally, I don't prescribe to the whole "only get a number after you have banged her 20 times" stuff.

What I meant was not to play for numbers. Go all the way, and get the number only when logistics dont allow to close the deal right there.

Lets say you meet a girl at the supermarket. The deal should be to try to get her back to your place, or to get some coffee (with the intention of getting her back to your place afterwards), and if that is not possible, then a number to get a date later where you can close the deal.

Phone game is definitely not dead. But dont reach for the number.

I with you. And I wasn't necessarily aiming my comments at you or anyone on this thread.

Every now and then, their seems to be these "Game revelations" that get repeated over and over on the internet than pretty soon everyone takes as gospel.

Most of the time they are completely false.

Lately, there seems to be a huge wave of "never get a girls phone number, phone numbers are worthless. Only get a number after you have banged the girl and all her sisters" type crap.

Don't get phone numbers? People have to be kidding.

And this message is detrimental to young G's getting up in the Game.

There are nights last year that I got 6 numbers and ended up converting on 4 of them over the next month.

Phone numbers work, "if" you have strong Game, can work the phone, and have a good lifestyle.

Phone numbers don't work for guys with no Game.

But then again, they never have worked for those guys.

Messages In This Thread